- This is a slow growing painless skin cancer.
- The cancer often presents as an indolent ulcer with a shiny or translucent raised margin. The ulcer is often pigmented.
- This cancer commonly appears on the face.
Basal cell carcinoma
Treatment for basal cell carcinoma
- They should be removed immediately.
- The cancerous tumours must be destroyed or removed surgically.
- Sometimes, a small piece of the tumour is removed (skin biopsy) first for examination to confirm if it is cancerous.
Source of information: here