What are hives? ( Wind rash)
- Is a prurigo, local skin swollen, usually lasts several hours.
- Urticaria occur in the eyes, lips loose tissue, severe swelling of the infected area.
- Despite the fancy play a very serious, but can be swelling (also known as angioedema) within 12-24 hours after treatment.
- Due to the small blood vessels in the skin changes, and cause hives.
- Due to the release of certain substances in vivo, to produce such a change, the most common to the genus histamine.
- Due to allergic reactions or anaphylaxis, mast cells to release histamine.
What led to the sudden onset of hives?
- Acute urticaria, will last a few hours, or even a week, usually, some kind of food or a viral infection caused by the drugs. Sometimes not even find out the cause.
What foods can cause more episodes of acute urticaria do?
- Cause hives foods are the following:
- Fresh fruits (especially citrus)
- Fish and shellfish
- Milk and cheese
- Food additives and preservatives, such as tartrazine (a yellow dye), can also cause hives. With varying degrees of absorption of digested food after more than rubella may appear within a few minutes, or it may occur after a few hours.
What drugs can cause hives?
- Cause hives drugs generally include:
- Painkillers \ antirheumatic drugs, such as aspirin, codeine
- Antibiotics, such as penicillin, sulfa drugs
- However, any medication can cause hives, even before taking a long time to find that none of the adverse reactions. Usually drug-induced acute urticaria, but it may also exacerbate chronic urticaria.
What else can cause hives?
- Some physical factors may also lead to the recurrence of hives:
- This incidence urticaria almost every day, continuing more than two months.
- In most cases, the cause can not be found or significant aggravating factor.
- Some patients also experience a physical urticaria.
- Although some foods cause long-term chronic urticaria worsen, but under normal circumstances, not the cause of food allergies.
- Infections such as candidiasis (a yeast infection) is perhaps one of the reasons, but not common.
- It is known that emotional stress can exacerbate the condition of some patients with chronic urticaria.
- 50% of chronic urticaria cleared in about six months.
How to cure treatment hives?
- The best treatment is to identify and avoid the causes and aggravating factor.
- Find the cause at the same time, open some antihistamines to relieve symptoms.
- Oral, takes about 90 minutes to ease attacks have rubella.
- If you can step by step to prevent the formation of rubella, the best results.
- To prevent side effects such as drowsiness, etc., can be non-stabilization of antihistamines.
- Antihistamine cream ineffective.
- Unless you find a certain food may be the cause, or the exclusion diet method is useless.
- Skin test usually ineffective.
- Blood and urine may be used to rule out whether the infection is one of the reasons for the chronic urticaria.
Information of the Source : here Wallpaper