- Acne Excorie (in French: Acne Excoriee des jeunes filles) is a common condition when Acne persists after teenage years.
- Acne Vulgaris can persist, especially in females.
- In Acne Excorie, there is an irresistible drive to pick at the lesions, and this results in scarring which can be quite severe.
- This Chapter presents a 50 year old woman and with Acne present since adolescence. Because of the duration of the condition, scarring is quite severe and disfiguring. She describes the lesions as urticaria she can’t help scratching.
- No family problems are present but has been out of a job for 2 years.
- 4 therapists will be needed, and only the last one will understand her psychological profile…In the end, she will stop picking at her lesions.
To buy this ebook, click HERE