- Kabir is a 14 year old boy who has had Alopecia Areata since the age of 4.
- It is localized to the scalp accompanied with trichotillomania.
- In a little over three years, the condition will disappear.
- Progressively, he gets over feelings of being torn between two cultures and guilt; the state of his mind corresponds to that of his hair.
- This chapter emphasizes on the many and worrying psychological tests which were done at baseline.
- Indeed he was focused on death and deeply depressed. Tests done by blotting ink on paper always evoked negative images (dragons, a run over cat, a dead butterfly)
To buy this ebook, click HERE