This book explores the Psychological factors which are involved in Atopic Dermatitis, Psoriasis, Acne, Alopecia Areata and many more Stress-related Skin Diseases – in the hope of curing or improving these conditions. (translation from a French Bestseller) This book will be of interest to patients, healthcare professionals and to the general public.
- Dermatology is the specialty of medicine which deals with Skin problems. It has evolved based on a late 18th century classification and although a lot of discoveries have been made in diagnosis and management, there are still many open questions.
- “Why are chronic conditions such as Psoriasis, Atopic Dermatitis (Eczema) and Acne incurable ?”
- “What are the causes of Alopecia Areata ?”
- Dermatology Management remains ineffective in one third of cases and even when treatment is successful, rashes return when it is stopped. Therefore one third of those with skin problems become “the ones Dermatology forgot”.
- The Nervous system and the Skin have a common developmental origin. They are derived from the same tissue up to the 21st day of embryological development. Even after they continue to be closely linked by communicating directly (nerves) and chemically (hormones, neuromediators).
- It is known that Stress is a trigger of flare ups in many dermatological diseases.
- This book explores the Psychological factors which can intervene in Psoriasis, Atopic Dermatitis, Acne and many more.
- It contains practical information about the psychological assessment of a Dermatology patient. (Double Approach Method)
- 13 patients explore their subconscious through dreams, which are then analyzed.
- Tips about Anti-aging prevention and Alternative medicine.
To buy this ebook, click HERE