- Bsc(Honor), MD from Arabian Gulf University
- Arab board of dermatology
- Advanced Dermatology Fellowship (Singapore)
- Consultant Dermatologist in Salmaniya medical complex and Royal Bahrain Hospital.
- Member of the European Society for Cosmetic and Aesthetic Dermatology.
- Member of the International society of Dermatology.
- Member of the Dermatological Society of Singapore (DSS)
- Founder of Bahrain association of dermatologist.
- Head of the Global Dermatology Information Portal – MENA
- Developed new medication used in treatment of melasma.
- Prevalence of Body dysmorphic features in patients undergoing cosmetic procedures at the National Skin Centre, Hsu C, Ali Juma Husain, Goh CL. Dermatology. 2008 Jul 8 (epub).
- A 4-year retrospective review of Lichen Amyloidosis and Macular Amyloidosis patients in a tertiary dermatology center in Singapore, Hsu C, Ali Juma Husain, Goon A, Goh CL (Poster EADV Berlin 2009)
- A 4-year retrospective review of Lichen Amyloidosis and Macular Amyloidosis patients in a tertiary dermatology center in Singapore, Hsu C, Ali Juma Husain, Goon A, Goh CL. JBMS. 2009 Oct; 21(4)
- Cysteamine cream as a new skin depigmenting agent. Hsu.C., Pourahmadi M., Ahmadi S. Ali Juma Husain (Poster NSC Dermatology Update Singapore 2012)
Address: Road 66, Building 164, Al Zinj 362 – Manama – Kingdom of Bahrain
Phone: (+973) 1760 1707 (Phone line open Saturday to Thursday, 10am to 8pm)
Email: [email protected]